as Income Earning Method
This post contains affiliate links. It means we get a commission if you purchase from some of the companies we advise here at no extra cost to you. Be that as it may, the advice below represents our real opinion.
Online tutorials are different from online teaching. In the case of teaching online, the teacher deals with a single student at a time, so the delivery of the curriculum is more personalized, taking better account of the student’s needs. Online tutorials, in contrast, are made for the general public.
The difference is much more significant in terms of the achievable income. Creating online tutorials is a passive income opportunity, as you need to create tutorials only once, and - if your tutorial is a good quality one - it can be purchased by thousands of students.
Nowadays, the best practice is to create an online tutorial in video format, as with the development of Internet speed and bandwidth, students can watch them in most places without any problem. In the case of a tutorial, you need to create a complete, comprehensive course, which can consist of several short separate sections or one long video.
How to profit from your tutorials?
- You can publish the completed tutorials on your website and sell it for a fixed price. Also, you can make it free and benefit from your increased number of visitors. Next to the tutorial, you can display advertisements on your website or referral links from affiliate partners and getting a commission from them.
- Another way to share your tutorials is on your own YouTube channel. In this case, you can monetize your channel and get ad revenues.
- The third option is for making an income from your tutorials is to publish them on websites of other companies that specialize in this. Such sites are, Udemy, Linda.com, Udacity, Coursera, PluralSight, Medium.com. In this case, the website will pay you a commission for your tutorial sold. For beginners, a great site is Teachable.com, where for a monthly fee, you can easily create tutorials and build your online school, where you can sell your courses.
Ideas for Online Tutorials
|Web Development||IT Security||Linux||Trading|
|Spreadsheet Software||Word Processing||Databases||Presentation|
|Computer Essentials||User Experience - UX||WordPress||Social Media Marketing|
|Online Marketing||Google Analytics||Search Engine Optimalization||Copywright|
|Typography||Painting||Logo Designing||Video Editing|
|Photography||Make-up||Fashion Adviser||Playing on Musical Instruments|
|Interpersonal Skills||Self-trust||CV Writing||Mindfulness|
|Productivity||Dog Trainer||Foreign Languages||Cooking|
- Web Development
- IT Security
- Spreadsheet Software
- Word Processing
- Computer Essentials
- User Experience - UX
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimalization
- Email Marketing
- Logo Designing
- Video Editing
- Fashion Adviser
- Playing on Musical Instruments
- Healthy Diet
- Interpersonal Skills
- CV Writing
- Dog Trainer
- Foreign Languages