as Money Winning Method
This post contains affiliate links. It means we get a commission if you purchase from some of the companies we advise here at no extra cost to you. Be that as it may, the advice below represents our real opinion.
Roulette Rules in Online Casinos
Roulette is a game dating back several centuries that has become so popular with the proliferation of online casinos that perhaps no person on earth has not tried it, either in the form of a real money game or just for fun.
There are two main types of roulette - be it in land-based or online casinos -, European and American roulette.
European type roulette contains 37 numbers from 1-36, and a zero, while in the American versions, there is even a so-called double zero too, as opposed to zero. The game itself consists of a table on a green post and a roulette wheel at the end of it — the same look in online casinos and mainland casinos. The difference between the European and American versions is that the standard-size European roulette wheel is larger than its American counterpart.
How to Play Roulette?
- Players buy their chips (each player gets different colors, so they don't get confused)
- After the purchase, players make their bets (see below where you can place bets and how much they pay)
- The croupier indicates that the time for placing the bets has elapsed. Then spins the wheel and launches the ball in the opposite direction of its rotation. The ball must make at least three rounds for the spin to be valid.
At each roulette game, there is a limit for a minimum and a maximum bet. Almost everyone has a "secret strategy" for roulette. Many people use strategies from famous mathematicians such as Martingale or Fibonacci. We mention these in connection with table limits because, in the long run, these strategies tend to result in players reaching the table limit and not being able to rise further. It usually happens using the Martingale strategy at the earliest.
Where can we place our bets, and how can we do it?
There are two main groups of placing bets, namely outside and inside bets. The inside ones are the bets that you put on numbers.
The types of these and their payouts are as follows:
- Straight: you bet on one single number. Payout: 35 to 1
- Split: you place your bet on a line between two adjacent numbers. Payout: 17 to 1
- Street: a bet on three consecutive numbers. Bets placed on the outer-line of the row. Payout: 11 to 1
- Six-line: it is a bet on two adjacent lines. Place the chip on the common outer-corner of the lines. Payout: 5 to 1
- Corner or Square: bet on four numbers. Place the bet on the common-corner of four number fields. Payout: 8 to 1
- Trio: bet on three numbers, included zero or double zero. Place the bet on the common-corners of two numbers on the line of zero. Payout: 11 to 1
- Top Line or Basket: bet on four numbers, included zero or double zero. Place a chip on the common-corner of the box of zero and the first line. Payout: 6 to 1
You place outside-bets outside of the number field. Outside-bets are the following ones:
- Red or Black: bet on the color of the winning number
- Odd or Even: bet on all odd or all even numbers on the table
- 1 to 18 or 19 to 36: bet on low numbers (lower than 19) or high ones
- Dozens: bet on one of the three dozen that are on the table
- Columns: bet on one of the three columns on the table
Our Conclusion on Online Roulette
Playing roulette is not a real source of regular online income. It is a fortune game. We have included it on our website to broaden your knowledge about the possible income sources for the sake of a full picture. Using methods that can turn the chances in the player's favor is restricted by casinos. Playing roulette is an exciting way of risking your money. You can not win big unless you stake a lot of money, so we advise this pastime activity for people that have more than enough money to play with and looking for some thrill.
If you have a lot of money, but you don't know what to do with it, we advise you to consider investing your money. This way, you can keep your monetary funds safer. For those looking for an income from some game, we better advise visiting the Betting and Tipsters page of our website, where player's skills have much more impact on the outcome of a win. If you are looking for a stable income source, the best thing to do is browse our Active and Creative page.
If you decided to try the roulette game for real money, we advise you to play at Drake Casino. Another good one is Bspin.io, which is a Bitcoin-only casino. Don't worry if you haven't got any Bitcoins, as the casino will exchange any currency for Bitcoins for you. Both of these casinos offer a 100% Welcome Bonus. A big choice of roulette types is available on these sites. These casinos are trustworthy, have valid licenses to organize games, and if you need some assistance during your game, you can contact customer support 24/7.